That last one is mallrats.
Let's liven things up with a movie quotes quiz. Haven't had one in such a long time.
Just name the films:
"They're nihilists, Donnie, nihilists!"
"I may be a bastard, Kate, but I'm not a fucking bastard."
"Holy shit. If it isn't 'mon frere'."
That last one is mallrats.
1) Big Labowski
2) Dusk 'til Dawn
How 'bout naming my quote below ...
All correct. Someone else do some.
1. Respect the cock... and tame the cunt!
2. Let's shoot this fucker!!!
3. You had me at "hello"...
4. Yes, it is... now suck my cock!
5. I hope you enjoy the victory with one friggin' eye!!!
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">1. MagnoliaOriginally posted by Kev O.:
1. Respect the cock... and tame the cunt!
2. Let's shoot this fucker!!!
3. You had me at "hello"...
4. Yes, it is... now suck my cock!
5. I hope you enjoy the victory with one friggin' eye!!!
3. Jerry Maguire
No.2 is Ed Wood. I have used the phrase myself on set many times.
4 and 5 have me stumped.
The first one is the ever brilliant Magnolia
4. Yes, it is... now suck my cock!
5. I hope you enjoy the victory with one friggin' eye!!!
2nd quote for number 4:
4."Aids! Everyone has aids... aids,aids,aids!"
The sequel of the film containing quote number 5 has recently been on general release.
You're all shit!
4. Team America: World Police
5. The Mask
Bookmarks